Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Eezi-Slice Breadboard website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.eezi-slice.com . By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We only sell 18 Rated items to adults (i.e. those aged 18 or over).
By law we cannot sell knives to persons under the age of 18. Proof of ID may be requested. By placing an order with us, you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or older. It is illegal to buy restricted products if you are under age, or for someone else who is under age.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO ORDER FROM US.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Eezi-Slice is a trading name of Storamove Limited who operate this website, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at Unit C2 Aberaman Business Park, Aberdare, Mid Glamorgan, CF44 6DA .
Company registration number 5923008
VAT registration number 100 1299 79.
Unit C2 Aberaman Business Park
Telephone number: 01685 887196
Fax number: 01685 883995
Our Terms and conditions are split into the following key areas:
2. Ordering from us
4. Clearance and Promotions
5. Cancellation and returns policy
6. Complaints procedure
8. Service access
9. Visitor material and conduct
10. Links to and from other websites
13. Governing law and jurisdiction
You will be able to access this Website without registering your details with us. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
Ordering from us
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online Shopping cart and Checkout process. You will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. You will receive an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. Upon acceptance of the order you will be charged. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email once your item(s) have been despatched and at that point of despatch your contract purchase will be made unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
We may refuse to accept an order:
a. Where goods are not available;
b. Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
c. If there has been a pricing or product description error; or
d. If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
Please note where we refer to products as ‘Wooden’ they may in fact be constructed in whole or in part from MDF, engineered wood or have a wood board construction.
Please note orders from www.Eezi-slice.com will require a signature upon receipt
All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price. Where we charge separately for postage & packing the appropriate rates will be confirmed at the Checkout stage.
Clearance and Promotions
Clearance products and promotions are subject to availability and are not an indication of availability. Offers may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. We reserve the right to cancel a promotion /reject redemption of a promotional code when stock runs out or when the total value of the promotional codes already exceeds a certain financial value.
We offer nationwide mainland delivery on all of our products.
- Subject to the following, all items will be sent on a standard delivery through our home delivery service providers, you should expect your delivery between 3-5 working days, starting on the next working day after your purchase.
- Orders over £95 have free delivery subject to the following parameters free delivery.
- Quantity of items purchased, where the number of items purchased exceeds 10kg limit for free delivery, identified after initial purchase where a member of our team will contact you by phone or email to clarify any extra charges.
- Multiple orders can be more bulky or heavy and these items will have a delivery charge of £15.00 regardless of order value, where identified after initial purchase a member of our team will contact you by phone or email to clarify any extra charges.
All Eezi-Slice orders require a signature upon delivery.
Cancellation and returns policy
If you wish to cancel your order:
- You can notify us by emailing “firstname.lastname@example.org” before we dispatch the goods to you;
- Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us using your ‘returns address slip’ which is located on your delivery note in accordance with details below.
You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you and we recommend that you return via Recorded Delivery Royal Mail, in the event we may need to obtain proof of postage.
If your purchase included a free gift card, the free gift card must also be returned unredeemed for the purchase to qualify for a refund.
Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full product refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the event that the product has been used.
If the goods are faulty, incorrect or damaged on delivery, we will meet the cost of return but we ask that you allow us to nominate the carrier. Depending on the weight and value of the goods we may ask you to return the goods via Recorded Delivery Royal Mail, in the event we may need to obtain proof of postage and we will reimburse your costs of return post, up to the value of £9.00 upon receipt of the goods.
Please ensure that the goods are suitably packaged to prevent damage in transit. Eezi-Slice will not be liable for any returned goods which are not suitably packaged (i.e. re-boxed) to prevent damage in transit or missing parts. Where goods are returned to us missing parts (i.e. instruction leaflet, physical components) we reserve the right to deduct the cost of replacing these items from any refund.
We will also (at your option) replace or exchange any such goods; or refund you for the price paid including delivery charges. You may return items to our store, if more convenient, however we do ask that you provide proof of purchase and produce the purchase receipt at the store.
We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions.
This policy is in addition to any statutory rights you may have as a consumer, which remain unaffected.
Items Received Damaged
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that appears to be damaged, you must sign for the item as damaged and notify us immediately. Damages must be reported to Eezi-Slice by phone or email within 24 hours of receipt.
All Eezi-Slice products are guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship. Products are not for professional use and have a standard one year warranty. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse or abuse or for purposes other than normal household use or failure to use, care, clean or store as per the instructions provided with our products.
Any product claimed as “defective” must be returned for inspection. If your product should prove to be defective within the warranty period, we will repair or if necessary replace it. To determine if your product or specific issue is covered under warranty, please e-mail us.
Once a preliminary evaluation has been completed you will need to arrange shipment of the product to our Returns Department at the address shown at the bottom of this page.
When returning products to be repaired or replaced under warranty, be sure to include a return address, contact phone number, description of the product defect, proof of purchase, and any other information pertinent to the product’s return.
This warranty process is only valid for items purchased in UK
We undertake to handle all complaints fairly and competently. We will keep you informed either by telephone or email at each stage and will endeavour to fully resolve your complaint as soon as possible.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- No documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- No graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- Any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other as shown above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
Subject to the above, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Visitor material and conduct
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other consumer legislation from time to time in place.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of prohibited postings or transmissions.
Links to and from other websites
Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Eezi-Slice logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any Eezi-Slice (Storamove Limited) trademarks displayed on our Websites without our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Our website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage, we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of these terms.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on this Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please write to us at the address below or e-mail us.
Please be aware these Terms and Conditions may change without warning or prompting so it is important you check these regularly to remain updated. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.